Sunday, December 03, 2006

Seen a few more tubs 2/12/06

Traveled about 5oo miles recently & these are the fruits of my labour.

Firstly there is a tub in Shafesbury which was stripped to bare metal & then left in the elements, but hopefully the corrision hasn't physically pitted the metal. This has potential, but still needs repairs to the inner arches and the outer quarter panels and a new boot floor. This is a serious condender, although I have no idea what lurks beneath the filler!





I also went upto Essex to have a look at a couple of bodyshells up there. These would also need a bit of work including quarter panels and innerarches. On this one the rear valance is also quite dented.



Then .... we have another tub up near Leeds. On this one the B-post area has been pushed in during transport, so I've got my concerns on this one. I may take a look as it looks solid aside from that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home